The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 4 OR 2Ω voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 350 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|46L7T82 T/S Parameters PDF|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS)|
|Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A)|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
|Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM)|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|What's in the box?|
|one 8-inch subwoofer, one owner's manual, two stickers|
*Assumes typical music program with minimal amplifier clipping; varies with enclosure size. See your KICKER dealer for details.
**Port Volume Excluded.
Due to continual developement, product, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Stillwater Designs and it's agents are not responsible for typographical errors.